There is something special about watching the awe in guests’ faces when they first walk in and absorb the grandeur of our magnificently restored marble lobby. Our goal is to continue that first sense of wonder throughout their entire stay. It is that commitment that has kept visitors coming back to The Hermitage Hotel through the decades. Through the advent of the internet and user review sites like TripAdvisor, igougo.com, Yelp.com etc, many of those same guests have reached out and shared their personal stories, not just with us, but with the world. So when The Hermitage Hotel is recognized by these guests and the travel sites they visit, we also take a personal satisfaction in it.
That’s why we are honored to announce that TripAdvisor.com has ranked The Hermitage Hotel, the only Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond hotel in Tennessee, among its top 10 Luxury Hotels in the Nation; actually, we ranked #4. The website’s users and travel experts compiled the list, entitled the 2010 Traveler’s Choice Awards.
TripAdvisor.com’s top ten luxury hotels include:
- French Quarter Inn (Charleston, SC)
- Harbourview Inn (Charleston SC)
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, (Wailea, Hawaii)
- The Hermitage Hotel (Nashville, Tenn.)
- EPIC Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel 5 (Miami, Fla.)
- Dunton Hot Springs (Dolores, Colo.)
- New York Palace Hotel (New York, NY)
- Sonnenalp Resort (Vail, Colo.)
- Four Seasons Hotel (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows (Island of Hawaii, Hawaii)
For more details about this listing, visit http://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoiceList-g191-cLuxury. When you stop in for your visit, sit back, relax and let us do the work.
Director, Sales & Marketing
The Hermitage Hotel
P.S.–Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up-to-date on the latest news, contests and giveaways. Search “The Hermitage Hotel” on Facebook or find us @hermitagehotel and send us a tweet!